Since I pitched Shark Tank Saturday, and posted a short outline the other day of my experience, several people have inquired exactly what my content was, and how did I get all the key points about The JNP Project into 60 seconds.
It took several draft outlines to get it right. I worked with my business mentor; we focused on the major important facts about JNP, and the key points that would make this new company viable to the Sharks as a potential business partner.
This is the final outline I pitched:
- Hi, Sharks – I’m Dona Rudderow Sturn, Founder and CEO of The JNP Project – Jane NOT Plain.
- Research shows us that lack of self-esteem is one of the underlying causes of a multitude of destructive behaviors.
- JNP is a movement to address this issue worldwide and nurture character, courage, and confidence in children 5-12+, while helping them discover and make optimal choices from their inner awesome (self-esteem).
- Our lead product line is an illustrated adventure book series written by a team of international authors. Jane & Jake’s Adventures to Awesome is designed to help kids everywhere develop their inner-awesome superpower values, such as: Truth, Kindness, Harmony, Forgiveness, Giving, Love, etc…
- The series is supported by empowerment tools including: songs, parent activity kits, educator curriculum, interactive activities, and Club Inner Awesome (CIA).
- JNP was created for all kids, parents, grandparents, educators, and counselors to help ensure that today’s kids all know that the world needs them, and they can own it!
- We’ve just launched, and kids from 15 countries are already being empowered by The JNP Project!
- Sharks, be the ones to help every child ultimately believe in and live by the words: I Am. I Can. I Will. Empowered!
- Thank you!
~ ~ ~
Note: This Blog is a chronological diary of a start-up-company—The JNP Project’s Journey—reading it from the start, will broaden your understanding of the path we are on, together, and hopefully, positively influence you in some way!