Welcome, Parents, Grandparents & Caregivers!
The JNP Project™ is a self-esteem discovery movement for children of allages. We help children (and parents) discover their inner awesome (healthy self-esteem) through an adventure book series and supportive empowerment tools.
This interactive site for parents, and caring adults, is your toolbox for kids’ healthy self-esteem tools! The JNP Project™ recognizes that bright, young minds deserve experiences that build confidence and tools that stimulate strong self-esteem and personal empowerment.
Our site delivers a host of experiences and suggestions for parents in the form of:
• JNP’s Public Q&A forum: commuicate directly with caring aduilts on topics about healthy self-esteem for kids, and more — start a conversation today! Share and learn.
• JNP Gear supports self-empowerment
• Parenting Tips! NLP (Neuro Ling uistic Programing) professional advice
• eNews! JNP Awesome Newsletters, and Awesome News Flash
• Kids’ CIA (Club Inner Awesome): a great way to engage your kids by corresponding directly with Jane & Jake and receiving monthly activity downloads that are fun, educational and empowering!
The JNP PARENT Resource Kits have been created with age-appropriate explanations of each core character theme (from the Jane & Jake’s Adventure Stories series): detailed content, outlined lessons, suggested activities, suggested solutions to issues, how to communicate with children, Q&A outlines to discuss with your child, and more. Each kit has been carefully written for a specific age group. Together, you and your child will discover the confidence she or he has inside … his or her INNER AWESOME! It’s so much fun discovering all about who “Me!” is—discovering your inner awesome is positively empowering! Click here to get your Resource Kits
The JNP Project’s Development Team Credentials:
Founder’s My Story | Advisory Committee | JNP Team
Adventure Stories Writer’s Corner Behind The Scenes
The JNP ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
Professionals in their field: Psychotherapist; Psychologist; Life Coaches; Educators/Professors; Education Developers; Parenting Specialists; Balanced Life Skills Director; Literacy Director; School Teachers; eBook Developers; Television Programing Director; Marketing Director; Film Maker/Director; Music Composer; Parents; Young Adults; and Book Authors
I AM. I CAN. I WILL. EMPOWERED.™